– Fill out your new patient paperwork prior to arriving at your first visit – You can fill it out —> here.
– If you are expected to get a treatment on your first visit, wear loose fitting clothing that can easily be rolled up past your knees and elbows.
– Bring any recent lab work or testing you’ve had done in the past 6 months.
– You may continue with your normal daily activities after your treatment, but it is always best to drink plenty of water and take it easy.
– Contact us with any questions or concerns.
We can’t wait to meet you!